miércoles, 13 de septiembre de 2023

REVIEW 1




THE DATE

Writing the date in English

12 / 25 / 17   in United States (the month is first) and
25 / 12 / 17   in the rest of the world (the day is first).


So what day is this?  3/4/17
It depends on the country. It can be:
March fourth, twenty seventeen (in United States) OR
The third of April, twenty seventeen (in the rest of the world)And remember, the months are always written in Capital letters.
In US English, a comma is put after the day if it is followed by a year.
  • March 17, 2016.
  • December 22, 2012.

WHAT TIME IS IT?



BASIC QUESTIONS
What's your name?
 My name is Jason.
What is your surname?
 My surname isSmith
Where are you from?
I'm from Manchester
What's your address?
 My address is 13 Oxford Street/Avenue/Road/
Where do you live?
I live in England.


VERBS



 
Copyright 2009 WE SPEAK ENGLISH TOO. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree