miércoles, 6 de febrero de 2019

READING COMPREHENSION

Hello, my name is Claire. I am from Dublin. I am Irish. I am ten years old. I am short and thin.My eyes are brown and my hair is red. I speak English. I study in a primary school in Dublin. I study in the 4th grade. I like my school.
My school is quite small. There are 21 students in my class. There are two computers, some books and big posters in my classroom . My classroom is fantastic !
At my school we have a small computer room. We have 15 computers in the room. We can study English, French, German... we love it!
My favourite subject is English. I love languages.
I have lots of friends in my school.
My school is great !
                            CLICK HERE 


 
Copyright 2009 WE SPEAK ENGLISH TOO. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree