lunes, 11 de mayo de 2020

HOMEWORK pre primary 6 ( FROM 11TH MAY TO 15TH MAY)

                  
                                           
1.WATCH THIS VIDEO

 
 2.LISTEN TO THIS SONG
 

                                                                   
 GAME  


                       3. THESE ARE MY TOYS
 
                                                                        
4.  OUR PROJECT : “MY FAVOURITE TOY”

 My favourite toy is my (bike/kite/skateboard/doll…. 
It´s (big/small/long/short) and (green/purple/red/blue…)  

                                                                                                          

Cute Little Girl Holding A Red Ball Stock Photo - Image of hair ... 
Hello!
My name  is Adele.
My favourite toy is my ball.
It's small and red.
 
  Now it's your turn.
* Record a video describing you favourite toy. 
 
Copyright 2009 WE SPEAK ENGLISH TOO. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree