martes, 17 de marzo de 2020

HOMEWORK 17 TH MARCH (SECOND PART)

FILL IN THE GAPS

Do you go to the ............... ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, everyday, Sarah?
No, I don’t. I go two or .............. ............. ...... ...............
What do you do there?
I play .................and tennis, and I do ..................now too.
Does Lucy have her ................. class there?
Yes, she does. And do you like sport, Ryan?
Yes, I do. I ..................it.
Really? What sports do you like?
Oh, I like football, tennis, ....................
 

KEY.                                           
Sports, centre,three, times, a ,week, volleyball.judo , yoga , love, basketball











 
Copyright 2009 WE SPEAK ENGLISH TOO. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree