miércoles, 18 de marzo de 2020

HOMEWORK 18TH MARCH (SECOND PART)


 Resultado de imaxes para: a new day

1. MIND MAP 

* Read this mind map.
* You have to study it. The deadline is the twenty- second of March. (22nd March).
* Write an essay: "My favourite sport" 
( CHOOSE : Tennis, hiking,swimming,skiing,soccer)
Guideline
 -I think / I believe/In my opinion/Most people think(that).......... is the best sport in the world because doing.../playing..../going........IMPROVES my moodMAKES  my stomach flatter, GIVES ME more energy, HELPS ME sleep better,   MAKES ME FEEL   better/full of energy/active/healthy/       but   exhausted/tired too.
 -When I do------, play................,go.................,I need(equipment)....................
I wear( clothes).
( The place where you.....go,play,do)I go....,play....,do......
ice rink,court,field,pitch etc.

2.EDIXGAL
2.
*Review : Sport centre activities.
*Copy the words in your English notebook.
*Do: Pay attention. 
*2.1Do, go or play + sport/activity. 
  -Practise:
  
                   
3. PRESENT SIMPLE, PRESENT CONTINUOUS, PAST SIMPLE,PAST CONTINUOUS 

 Write this sentence in present simple, past continuos, past simple, past continuos.

WE (WRITE )A LETTER

                            
Write (irregular verb) Infinitive. write  Past. wrote

Send it by e-mail( Write name ,surname and 5th A or 5th B  . 
Deadline 23rd March
chusenglishanexalugo@gmail.com 


4.WATCH THIS VIDEO 



5. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING OF ALL.

Resultado de imaxes para: TRy to be happy

 
Copyright 2009 WE SPEAK ENGLISH TOO. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree